Driving is highly discouraged due to the limited parking. We encourage carpooling or using alternative methods as listed below. You can only park at designated parking lots, and cars illegal parked on street sides will be towed away.
From Highway 407: Exit on Markham Road South to reach Markham Road and Passmore Avenue
From Highway 401: Exit on Markham Road North to reach Markham Road and McNicoll Avenue
There are hotels near the festival. A list is available here.
Toronto Pearson International Airport. You can access the GO bus and the TTC bus from the airport. For more information, go to their website or call toll free: 1-866-207-1690
|Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)||GO Transit|
Express bus and subway service to downtown Toronto.
Terminal 1, Ground Level, second curb, Column R4.
Terminal 3, Arrivals Level, third curb, Column C12.
52 Lawrence West
GO Bus and GO Train service to downtown Toronto and surrounding suburbs. Note: Only GO Bus service is available directly from the terminals.
Terminal 1, Ground Level, second curb, Column Q2-Q4.
34 Pearson Airport-North York
The closest station is the RT stop from Scarborough Town Center:
- The 129A and 21C lead to Steeles Avenue East; switch to 53B Steeles East Towards Markham (East) to reach Markham and Passmore
- The 38A, 131A, 132, 133 and 134A intersect with Markham Road; switch to 102B Markham Road towards Steeles (North) to reach Markham and McNicoll
The alternate route from Finch station:
- 53B Steeles Towards Markham Road, get off at Passmore Avenue
- 42A Cummer Towards Middlefield, get off at Passmore Avenue, walk east
Due to road closures, the TTC will reroute around Markham Road at the vicinity. The main stops are at Markham Road and Passmore Avenue and Markham Road and McNicoll Avenue from which you can reach the festival by walking. Tokens are only $3, and day passes are available for $12. Buses are available from 6 a.m. until 1 a.m. every day at a good frequency, so this is a recommendable method of commuting to the festival. For more information, you can go to www. Ttc.ca, or call toll-free at 1-866-642-9882.
Nearby Bus Routes
- To Passmore: 102 Markham Road
- To McNicoll: 134A Progress, 42A Cummer
- To Markham and Steeles: 53B Steeles
You can access http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/default.aspx to find the route based on your location.